MBA Admission 2021
For admission in MBA colleges through national level entrance exams, candidates must meet the eligibilities given below. Only eligible candidates will be considered for the admission.
• Applying candidates must have the bachelor degree of 3 years from a recognized university/college.
• The candidates should have obtained 50% minimum marks (45% for reserved categories) in their qualifying examination.
• Candidates those are in the final year of their graduation can also apply.
To take admission in the MBA programmes, candidates should qualify the entrance exam with good rank. After qualifying the entrance exam, the concerned college authority organizes the group discussion and personal interview for the qualified candidates. The final admission will be provided on the basis of a candidate’s score in the entrance test. Candidates also have to verify their documents at the counseling center for proceeding to further rounds. The respective authority will provide the provisional seat allotment letter to the candidate with the help of which candidate can report the allotted college for final admission.
Candidates must have these documents in original at the time of attending the counseling.
• 10th and 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
• Domicile Certificate
• Bachelor Degree Mark sheet
• Provisional Certificates
• Character Certificate
• Category Certificate
• Passport size Photograph
• Entrance Exam Admit Card
• Entrance Exam Score Card
For spot admission at GIET,Ghangapatna,Bhubaneswar please apply online through our website : www.gietbbsr.edu.in or mail us to [email protected] or call us at +91 9937090653